Client Accounting Services
We take care of your accounting needs, so you can take care of growing your business.
Business owners and managers require timely and accurate financial information to be successful. RBZ’s Client Accounting Services (CAS) provides an outsourced accounting and financial solution customized to match the needs of start up, small, medium and mature businesses with a comprehensive and affordable online accounting solution. Our cloud-based accounting solution provides reliable, easy to access financial information that enables business owners to make informed decisions that will help them successfully manage and grow their business.
Through our preferred cloud based technologies we provide:
What is Cloud-Based Technology?
Cloud-based computing uses highly secure servers that can be accessed using an internet connection or web browser. This means that users can access their financial and accounting information from many types of mobile devices like a smart phone or tablet, wherever they may be.
Using a cloud-based system will eliminate the administrative costs associated with hosting, supporting and maintaining software on-site. In a cloud-based environment, updates happen automatically and are included in the monthly cost of the account. Managing all of your accounting documentation in the cloud is also the first step towards creating a paperless work environment.
What are the accounting services we provide?
Our Accounting Services include:
- Financial statements tailored to industry-specific standards
- Accurate billings and accounts receivable aging that enhances cash collection management
- Accounts payable bills that are approved at specific times to help manage cash balances
- Cash flow analysis and management
- Payroll and related tax filing
- Account reconciliations and general ledger maintenance.
- Process vendor bills
- Manage and record payroll
- Capture and record point of sale data
- Reconcile and record bank and credit card transactions
- Prepare management income, balance sheet and cash flow statements
How do we get you started?
Once you have established a cloud-based accounting system, you will be assigned a dedicated RBZ client support team. Your RBZ team will work side-by-side with you to standardize and prepare your business files for transfer into your new accounting solution. Our onboarding and standardization process will ensure that you are fully trained and ready to use your new, easy to use, accounting system.
While our approach will be customized based on the unique needs of each client, our process may include many of the following standardization and onboarding processes.
Standardize and Streamline
- Chart of Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Conversion of current and prior period data into cloud based technology
- Provide training web based and hands on training and support throughout the transition
- Pilot new processes such as online bill payment solutions
- Integrate third party partner experts for payroll, human resource support and sales tax support.
- Conduct regular conference calls and meetings until we are in a routine process
What are some of the benefits of our cloud-based services?
Through a combination of services and cloud-based technology, our clients will experience the following benefits:
- Timely information to guide your business decisions
- More time to dedicate to growing your business
- Expert accounting and CFO-level advisors
- Access to your information at any time, from anywhere; smart phone, tablet, computer
- No hassles with technology implementation or upgrades.
Is RBZ the right for my business?
At RBZ, all of our service teams are comprised of professionals who immerse themselves in their chosen industry niches. Our unique combination of qualified professionals and accounting service experience enables our team to specialize in the following types of organizations:
- Service-based companies, including advertising, digital media, technology, and health care
- Franchisors and franchisees
- Business Improvement Districts (BIDS)
- Family offices
- Nonprofit organizations
- Real Estate.
We team up with your accounting personnel to implement a collaborative approach to designing your accounting processes. Once your system is in place, we check in on a monthly basis to help keep your accounting systems running smoothly. We will work with your team to provide:
What are some of the other services the RBZ CAS team can provide?
Temporary or Part-Time CFO or Controller
Forecasting, management reporting, budgeting, strategic planning, financing and developing technology solutions are essential for an organization to meet its financial goals. We can provide these services on a temporary basis. This is beneficial for organizations that don’t have the financial resources to employ a full-tome CFO or controller who can handle the financial complexities of today’s economic environment.
Business Analytics Customized “dashboard” view of financial information and management reports can be designed to highlight financial metrics of importance to your specific type of business. Comparing your performance to industry benchmarks is an effective ay to understand your competitive position within your industry.
Process improvement: financial budgeting and reports can be created for use in making future business decisions. We also provide cost analysis for identifying areas to reduce operating costs and can make recommendation about how to implement.
Financial Integrity: Our system enables businesses to be audit-ready, especially when bank or other types of third-party financing require it. Accounting and financial records that are in good condition coupled with strong controls and processes, minimize the cost of audits performed by independent CPAs, lenders, or regulatory bodies.